Part I Dialogue Completion (15 points)
Directions: There are 15 short incompletedialogues in this part, each followed by 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. Choosethe one that best completes the dialogue and mark your answer on the ANSWERSHEET.
1. —— What day is it today?—— _______________.
A. Monday B. It‘s fine C. June 14 D.Nine o’clock
2. —— Excuse me. Can you tell me the time, please?—— ____________.
A. Sure, please B. Thank you so much C. It‘s six o’clock D. Yes, I can
3. —— May I use the telephone?—— _____________.
A. Go ahead B. Thank you so much C. Don‘t worry D. You arewelcome
4. —— Would you like to come to the party Fridayevening?—— ______________.
A. That‘s right B. Yes, I’d liketo C. I‘ll be late D. No, never mind
5. —— I‘m sorry I can’t give you any help.—— That‘s OK. ____________.
A. What a pity B. I don’t care C. Thank you allthe same D. Don‘t mention it
6. —— How did you find your visit to the museum,Eddie?—— ____________.
A. I went there all by myself B. Oh,wonderful, indeed C. My friend showed me there D. By taking a No. 2 bus.
7. —— I didn‘t know this wasa one-way street, sir.—— ___________
A. It’s different. B. How do you do? C. How dare yousay that? D. Sorry, but that‘s no excuse.
8. —— I don‘t want to eatanything. I’m not feeling well today.—— _____________, Carlos. I hope you‘ll bebetter soon.
A. It doesn’t matter B. Don‘tbother C. I’m better now D. I‘msorry to hear that
9. —— Are you going to take part in the Englishcontest to be held at the end of this term?——___________.
A. I‘m afraid B. I do C. It depends D. It’s a pleasure
10. —— Today‘s Sunday. Whatabout going to the Science Museum?—— __________.
A. Take it easy B. Let’s call it a day C. That‘s a good idea D. It’s kind of you to say so
11. —— I have just passed my exam. I feel so relievednow.—— ____________!
A. Thank you B. Well done C. Cheer up D.My pleasure
12. —— Don‘t forget to passon the message to my teacher.—— ___________.
A. Yes, I don’t B. I don‘t think so C. No, I won’t D. Sorry, I wouldn‘t
13. —— How could you say that?—— _____________. I didn‘t mean to hurt you.
A. It doesn’t matter B. That‘sall right C. I am really sorry D. None of your business
14. —— You have given us a wonderful party, Mrs.Johnson.—— ____________.
A. Don‘t say to B. I’m glad youenjoyed it C. It is interesting for you to say so D. Oh, I‘m afraid I didn’t organize it well
15. —— What‘s the matter? Youreally look upset.—— _____________.—— Well, better luck next time.
A. I have won a prize B. I failed animportant test C. Why, I always look up to you D. Me? I never look down uponanybody共8页: 上一页12345678下一页 分享到： 微信 新浪微博 腾讯微博 QQ空间 人人网 豆瓣网