首页 > 求职面试的英语口语对话

求职面试英语,求职面试的英语口语对话

互联网 2021-04-16 21:27:06
【导语】学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。欢迎阅读无忧考网为大家精心整理的“求职面试的英语口语对话”!更多相关讯息请关注无忧考网!

【简单的招聘英语口语对话】

A: I’m Brown, Director of Personnel. What can I do for you?

我是布朗,人事部主管。我能为你做什么?

B: I’m coming for a job interview at nine o'clock.

我是来参加9点钟的面试的。

A: You would like to become a stewardess, wouldn’t you?

你想成为一名空中小姐,是吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to very much.

是的,我非常想。

A: How old are you?

你多大了?

B: I am twenty-three years old.

我23岁。

A: What made you decide on this type of occupation?

是什么使你决定从事这种职业的?

B: I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream can come true.

我喜爱蓝天。当我还是个孩子的时候, 就想象将来某一天能飞上蓝天。现在, 我觉得这一天终于来了。我的梦想会实. 现了。

A: Do you know it’s not an easy job?

你知道这不是一件容易的工作吗?

B: Yes.

是的。’

A: What’s your height?

你有多高?

B: 168 centimeters.

168厘米。

A: Do you think friendly service is very important for the airline staff?

你认为对空中服务人员来说友好服务很 重要吗?

B: Yes. This is one of the most important aspects when dealing with the public in any way.

是的,无论如何与公众打交道这点很重要的

【找工作的英语口语对话】

A: Have you find any job that you are interested in?

有没有你感兴趣的工作?

B: I’ve only find a few openings in my field.

我只找到几个职位与我的专业对口。

A: There’s not a very high demand for that kind of job, isn’t there?

这个领域的人才需求好像不大吧?

B: Unfortunately not. If I can’t find anything in that field, then I could also work in the marketing field.

的确是。如果我找不到这个专业的工作.我就找销售行业的工作。

A: That’s a good idea. You have plenty of experience in marketing, don’t you?

这主意好,你有很多销售经验不是吗?

B: Yes.

是的。

A: By the way, I saw a job in the paper this morning that you might be interested in.

对了,我今天早上看报纸,上面有一条招聘信息,你可能感兴趣。

B: Really? What is it?

真的吗?是什么工作?

A: It is a job at an advertisement company.

是一家广告公司招聘。

B: Do you think they'd hire me?

你觉得他们会雇我吗?

A: Anyway, it is worth trying.

无论怎么样,这值得一试。

【求职面试的英语口语对话】

A: May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

B: Please come in.

请进!

A: Good afternoon, sir.

下午好,先生。

B: Good afternoon. And you are...

下午好,你是……

A: Barbara Ireton.

芭芭拉艾尔顿。

B: Nice to see you, Miss Ireton. I’m the personnel manager here, Dirk Hull. Would you like to sit down over here, Miss lreton?Would you like to have a cup of coffee?

见到你真愉快,艾尔顿小姐,我是这儿的 人事经理,德克赫尔。请在这儿坐下, 好吗,艾尔顿小姐?你要来杯咖啡吗?

A: No, thank you.

谢谢,不用。

B: Well, now, let,s see. You seem to have done very well in your courses. You're very good at languages, too.

好吧,我们谈谈。你的课程似乎学得不 错,而且也颇具语言才能。

A: I can read, write and speak English and German in addition to my mother tongue, French.

除我的母语法语外,我能读、写和说英语 和德语。

B: Wonderful. Do you have any work experience?

太好了,你有工作经验吗?

A: A little. I served a six-year apprenticeship at Dream Hotel, spending time in all departments of this 5-star hotel.

有一点儿,我在梦想酒店当了 6年学徒, 在这家五酒店的各个部门都待过。

B: Oh, I see. Why do you want to join us?

噢,那么,你为什么要到我们这里来呢?

A: I'm very interested in the tourist business and I know your firm has a very good reputation in the travel line. I think it would be exciting and challenging to work for your company.

我对旅游业很感兴趣,我知道贵公司在 旅游这一行业里享有盛誉,而且我想为 贵公司工作不但令人振奋而且能鞭策自己。

B: Well, in this line, you know, one would have to travel now and then.

嗯,做我们这一行的人,你知道,常常需 要出差。

A: Yes, I like travelling, sir.

是的,我喜欢出差,先生。

B: Yes, do you know what the responsibilities of a tour guide are?

嗯,你知道一个导游的职责吗?

A: A tour guide must be responsible for arranging and coordinating tour activities, and offering service of transportation, accommodations, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment.

导游必须负责安排和协调旅游活动,以 及为游客提供交通、住宿、观光、购物和 娱乐等各项服务。

B: Then you may know that it’s hard work.

你可知道这是个艰苦的工作?

A: Yes, I know. But I don’t mind working hard.

是的,我知道,但我不介意工作艰辛。

B: You’re right. Now I’d like to ask you a few more questions about yourself. How old are you?

说得好,现在我想问几个关于你本身的 问题。你多大了?

A: I’m twenty-eight.

我28岁。

B: Are you married?

你结婚了吗?

A: No, I’m not.

不,没有。

B: Do you think you are quite extroverted or introverted?

你觉得你是个性格外向还是内向的人?

A: I’m quite outspoken. I enjoy calling a spade a spade and hate talking in a roundabout way. So I’d call myself outgoing.

我说话很坦率,喜欢有什么说什么,讨厌 说话转弯抹角。所以我称得上是外向。

B: Well, do you have any questions?

喚,你有什么其他问题吗?

A: Oh, um... How much is the pay?

嗯……薪水是多少?

B: Well, provide you with a monthly salary of 700 Franc.

我们每个月付你700法郎。

A: If I get the job, when can I start?

如果我被聘用,我何时上班?

B: Next week. Do you have other questions?

下周,还有别的问题吗?

A: No, thafs all.

没有就这独。

B: Well, thank you very much for coming to see us, Miss Ireton. You’ll be hearing from us within the next few days.

好,非常感谢你来和我们见面,艾尔顿小 姐,几天内我们会通知你的。

A: Thank you. Good-bye, sir.

谢谢,再见,先生。

免责声明:非本网注明原创的信息,皆为程序自动获取自互联网,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责;如此页面有侵犯到您的权益,请给站长发送邮件,并提供相关证明(版权证明、身份证正反面、侵权链接),站长将在收到邮件24小时内删除。

相关阅读